DETROIT – The Detroit Red Wings today released their training camp roster and schedule, comprised of 69 players who will hit the ice on Thursday, Sept. 22 at Center Ice Arena in Traverse City, Mich., for five days of camp before beginning their eight-game preseason schedule with a road game against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday, Sept. 27.
- Training Camp Practice (Thursday, Sept. 22): $10 standing-room, $20 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Training Camp Practice (Friday, Sept. 23): $10 standing-room, $20 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Training Camp Practice (Saturday, Sept. 24): $15 standing-room, $25 reserved seating or mezzanine
- Red and White Game (Sunday, Sept. 25): $20 standing room
- Training Camp Practice (Monday, Sept. 26): $10 general admission
The Red Wings will open Training Camp with the 2022 Training Camp Golf Classic, presented by Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills, on Wednesday, Sept. 21, at the Traverse City Country Club. Proceeds from the tournament benefit Involved Citizens Enterprises (ICE), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing affordable skating programs to Northern Michigan.
Select 2022 Training Camp merchandise will also be available for purchase in the arena store on the upper level behind the concession stand. For more information on tickets or merchandise, please call Center Ice Arena at (231) 933-7465 or visit www.centreice.org.
Detroit Red Wings 2022-23 Training Camp Roster
Detroit Red Wings 2022-23 Training Camp Schedule