Even with Bryce Harper slated to miss the beginning of the season after undergoing Tommy John surgery, ESPN has tabbed the Phillies for four total Sunday Night Baseball games, three of which will be played before the two-time National League MVP is likely to return.
The four-letter network unveiled their first nine Sunday Night Baseball matchups for the 2023 season Monday, with the Phillies set to be featured early and often:
- Phillies at Texas Rangers on April 2
- Phillies at Houston Astros on April 30
- Phillies at Atlanta Braves on May 28
Additionally, the Phillies and Washington Nationals will square off in the 2023 MLB Little League Classic, slated to be played in Williamsport on Aug. 20. That game will also be on Sunday Night Baseball.
The games will be broadcast by Karl Ravech, David Cone and Eduardo Pérez, who are entering their second year as the lead MLB team at ESPN.
For those interested, there will be a “KayRod” broadcast of SNB game in Texas on April 2. Michael Kay and Alex Rodriguez will deliver an alternate broadcast that will feature celebrity guest appearances. That duo called the Phillies NLWCS upset of the St. Louis Cardinals to begin the 2022 postseason run.
MORE FROM PHILLIES NATION
- Where Will The Remaining Free Agents From The 2022 Phillies Land?
- Scott Boras Lays Out Case For Why Phillies Should Sign Rhys Hoskins To Long-Term Deal
- Phillies Pledge Additional Funds Required For Stadium Upgrades To Keep IronPigs In Lehigh Valley
- The Top 10 Phillies Home Runs At Citizens Bank Park
- NL Championship Ring Ceremony Date Revealed, Phillies Release Preliminary Promotions Schedule
- These Were The 10 Most Searched Players On Baseball Reference In Pennsylvania In 2022
- Phillies Would Be Wise To Use 6-Man Rotation In 2022
- Cole Hamels: ‘A Spring Training Invite Is No Risk, All Reward’
- After Nimmo/Bellinger Deals, Brandon Marsh Trade Looks Even Smarter
- Random 2022 Phillies Who Will Probably Receive National Championship Rings