While F1 enthusiasts will have to wait, because of the summer break, until August 28 to experience the Belgian GP, Altaya is offering a collection dedicated to the flagship discipline of international motorsport. All the interest of the single-seaters of the F1 Altaya collection, on a scale of 1/24, lies in the fact that they cover several eras.
Seventeen legendary single-seaters are on the program of the F1 Altaya collection. Since last July 27, the first issue of the Altaya series has honored Michael Schumacher, knowing that it is the Ferrari F2002 (2002) which can be purchased for €14.99. In March 2023, Max Verstappen’s Red Bull RB12 (2016) will represent the last issue of this interesting collection.
If you prefer real Formula 1 cars, the Ferrari F300 (pictured below) driven by Michael Schumacher in 1998 will be on sale in a few days at auction house RM Sotheby’s. It is estimated between $6 and $8 million.
For each issue of the F1 Altaya collection, a booklet reviews the history of the single-seater. Note that Altaya offers, for those of you who would like to subscribe to this collection, advantages such as, for example, free numbers 3 and 8. Other gifts are also on the program of the Altaya subscription offer.
– List of single-seaters from the F1 Altaya collection:
- Ferrari F2002 (Michael Schumacher – 2002)
- Mercedes-AMG F1 W11 EQ Performance (Lewis Hamilton – 2020)
- McLaren MP4/4 (Ayrton Senna – 1988)
- Renault R25 (Fernando Alonso – 2005)
- Tyrell P34 (Jody Scheckter – 1976)
- Red Bull RB9 (Sebastian Vettel – 2013)
- Brabham BT46B (Niki Lauda – 1978)
- Benetton B195 (Michael Schumacher – 1995)
- McLaren M23 (James Hunt – 1976)
- Ferrari SF70H (Sebastian Vettel – 2017)
- Toleman TG184 (Ayrton Senna – 1984)
- Renault RS20 (Daniel Ricciardo – 2020)
- Lotus 79 (Mario Andretti – 1978)
- Mercedes-AMG F1 W10 EQ Performance (Lewis Hamilton – 2019)
- Williams FW11B (Nelson Piquet – 1987)
- Ferrari SF90 (Charles Leclerc – 2019)
- Red Bull RB12 (Max Verstappen – 2016)
Finally, to find out more, the official brochure of the F1 Altaya collection can be downloaded (free of charge – pdf format), by clicking on the image below. Let’s conclude with the presentation video of the miniature single-seaters offered by Altaya.
Photos: Altaya and RM Sotheby’s