The ARCA Menards Series at Toldeo Speedway. (ARCA photo)
TOLEDO, Ohio — The 2023 schedules for the ARCA Menards Series East and ARCA Menards Series West have been finalized, with eight races slated for the East and 12 set for the West.
The West schedule will kick off at Phoenix Raceway on March 10, a combination race with the ARCA Menards Series while the East slate will begin with the series’ sixth visit to the historic Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Fla. on March 25.
• The East schedule will be comprised of four stand-alone races and four combination races with the ARCA Menards Series.
• East stand-alone races will be at Five Flags Speedway, Dover (Del.) Motor Speedway, Nashville (Tenn.) Fairgrounds Speedway, and, for the first time, Flat Rock (Mich.) Speedway.
• Downriver Detroit’s Flat Rock Speedway hosted 56 ARCA Menards Series races from 1953 through 2000 and at just a quarter-mile will be the shortest track on the East schedule.
• The East season will conclude with four consecutive combination events with the ARCA Menards Series at Iowa Speedway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, The Milwaukee (Wis.) Mile, and Bristol (Tenn.) Motor Speedway.
• The East race at Dover will be part of a conjunction weekend with the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series, while the races at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, The Milwaukee Mile, and Bristol Motor Speedway will all be same-day doubleheaders with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
• Irwindale Speedway in suburban Los Angeles will again host a pair of West races on April 1 and July 1.
• Madera Speedway, just northwest of Fresno, returns to the schedule for the first time since 2009 and Shasta Speedway, located two hours north of Sacramento, returns to the West calendar for the first time since 2015.
• Traditional West events at Kern County Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway, Evergreen Speedway, All-American Speedway, and The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway all return.
• As it has since 2019, Phoenix Raceway will host the West season finale on Nov. 3, part of the NASCAR Championship Weekend at the one-mile desert oval.
• West races at Phoenix, Sonoma, and The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway will be in conjunction with NASCAR National Series races.
The complete 2023 ARCA Menards Series East schedule
March 25Five Flags SpeedwayPensacola, Fla.
April 28Dover Motor SpeedwayDover, Del.
May 13Nashville Fairgrounds SpeedwayNashville, Tenn.
May 20Flat Rock SpeedwayFlat Rock, Mich.
July 15Iowa SpeedwayNewton, Iowa
Aug. 11Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway ParkBrownsburg, Ind.
Aug. 27The Milwaukee MileWest Allis, Wisc.
Sept. 14Bristol Motor SpeedwayBristol, Tenn.
The complete 2023 ARCA Menards Series West schedule
March 10Phoenix RacewayAvondale, Ariz.
April 1Irwindale SpeedwayIrwindale, Calif.
April 22Kern County Raceway ParkBakersfield, Calif.
June 2Portland International RacewayPortland, Ore.
June 9Sonoma RacewaySonoma, Calif.
July 1Irwindale SpeedwayIrwindale, Calif.
July 29Shasta SpeedwayAnderson, Calif.
Aug. 19Evergreen SpeedwayEvergreen, Wash.
Sept. 30All-American SpeedwayRoseville, Calif.
October 13The Bullring at LVMSLas Vegas, Nev.
October 21Madera SpeedwayMadera, Calif.
Nov. 3Phoenix RacewayAvondale, Ariz.