How to apply for immigration to America
Applications will only be received during this period, and registration through the US Postal Service will not be accepted.
Who is eligible to apply?:
- Persons born in countries whose nationals are eligible to participate in the diversity visa lottery may be eligible to participate.
The applicant for the diversity visa must meet the educational level / work experience requirements, which are:
Have at least a secondary education or its equivalent, i.e. have successfully completed two 12-year stages of formal primary and secondary education.
- Training or experience to practice Here, the US Department of State will use the US Department of Labor database to decide on eligible work experience.
- Individuals with more than one data registration request will be disqualified.
What information is necessary to provide?:
- The name, which is the family name, first name, father’s name exactly as it appears in your passport, and if you have only one name, it must be entered in the family name field
Gender: male or female.
Date of birth (day, month and year).
- The city in which you were born.
- The country in which you were born, use the name of the country currently in use for the place where you were born.
- The country eligible to participate, and usually the country of your eligibility is the same country in which you reside, and the country of eligibility differs from the place in which you live if the applicant claims to belong to a country other than the country in which he was born.
Photographs of the visa applicant are required to be recent photographs taken within the last six months, both of you and your spouse/husband and all your children.
Photographs submitted to the visa program must meet the same criteria as photographs for visas to the United States of America.
- Postal address: «address / town / city / zip code».
The country in which you currently live.
Phone number (optional).
- The email address that you use directly and that you will continue to use directly in the future after we notify the selections in May next year.
- The highest level of education you have reached until the date of application.
- The marital status, including specifying “single, married, divorced, widowed, or legally separated”, the spouse’s data (name, date of birth, gender, country of birth, city).
Failure to include the data of the husband or wife will result in your exclusion as the main applicant for the diversity visa and the rejection of all visa applications in your case during the visa interview.
- Number of children Here it is necessary to indicate the name, date of birth, gender, city / town of birth and country of birth of all unmarried children under the age of 21, as well as all living children whom you have legally adopted.
Leave a Comment